Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Motivation

I enjoy photographing many things. I really like to take photos of sports games. I like to take these kinds photos because I like sports and I like the action shots you can get. I also like taking pictures of nature. I like the bright colors and looking at what would make a good photo. Another thing that I really like taking pictures of is places I’m at. I like to be able to remember things if it is a new place or just take a cool picture if it is somewhere I have been before.


Many things motivate me to be successful. The biggest thing is knowing my work is getting graded or might enter a contest(or something of that sort). These really motivate me because I know I have to do well and can’t just not put any effort into it. The teacher can help me by being supportive and encouraging me to do better and to push myself. I really like it when a teacher is behind you with what you are doing and helping you along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment