Friday, May 30, 2014

Culture Clash

I learned many things from this project. The major thing was how to use photo shop effectively. In the beginning it was very hard to get used to because it was a new tool. The different things that we can do on photoshop are endless and this project has really shown me that. While working I discovered different tools that do the same thing and how to used different tool affectively. There were some challenges that I came across in this project. The major one was remembering how to use it. Another problem I had in the beginning was trying to figure out how to connect 15 images together to make it somewhat realistic. In the end I tried different arrangements to see what the best one looked like. That was this photo and I am happy with how my first photomontage came out. I think that during this project I really got a feel for how the opacity works and how to combine images affectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment