Thursday, June 12, 2014

Most Memorable Experience

          My most memorable experience from this semester is the free choice shooting assignment. I really liked this assignment because you could take photos of anything you wanted. Also, you weren't just randomly taking photos of anything; you knew to use the different rules of photography. I think that this assignment really helped me understand that taking pictures isn't about just pointing a camera, it is looking at a scene and seeing what you want to capture. This helped me in doing the assignment because you really had to think about the picture before you took it. This has impacted my learning tremendously. It has helped me think about photo in a different way. It made me realize that taking photos is an art and it takes skill to become a great photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment