Thursday, June 12, 2014

What Am I Most Proud Of?


           I am most proud of the dark room assignment. In the photo I really paid attention to the different shades of gray in a black and white photo. But I also looked to see how much white and black there was. That showed that if there is about an even amount between all three then you have a pretty strong photograph. While doing this assignment I realized that just changing a photo to black and white doesn't always work the way you want it to. Sometimes you have to play around with it in photoshop to get the desired look. This impacted my learning because I really got to understand what takes place in the dark room and how hard it is to come up with a good photograph. While doing this assignment I learned about different, important values in a work of art and how hard it is to achieve that in a dark room. This assignment has really improved and helped my learning tremendously!

No comments:

Post a Comment